Fred and Charlie
Farrer Construction was founded in the mid 1950's by L.H. Farrer
and his sons Fred & Charlie. Their philosophy was simple-provide
professional quality services to the community. Now, over 55
years later, that philosophy still stands strong, and Chuck Farrer,
Charlie's son carries on the tradition of professional quality
We have a reputation for "quality and professional workmanship" since 1955 and everyone at Farrer Construction strives to keep that commitment and maintains a continual effort and pledge to our customers.
The company was chartered as a Tennessee Corporation in 1978, and proudly holds a membership with the Better Business Bureau. Farrer Construction is also pleased to be a member of the State of Tennessee Drug-Free Workplace Program.